Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

Gday guys

 

Just picked up a process west stage 2 intercooler kit for a BF. Does anyone have a copy of the instructions? 

I have tried emailing Kev from process west and haven't heard back yet. Planning to install the kit in a couple days. 

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 19y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Macksville NSW.
Posted

I fitted one to mine about 12 months ago.....was a pretty straightforward job mate.....
I'll have a look see over the shed and see if the instruction sheet is still over there.....;)

 

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted (edited)

Cheers mate.

 

The job its self I'm sure is very simple and similar to the plazmaman one I fitted years ago. Its more mounting positions is what I am chasing :) 

Edited by LazyBrennan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...