T-Rex Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/16 03:40 AM Author Posted 20/04/16 03:40 AM Yeah fair call, better not risk it
2MUCHKW Member 350 Member For: 20y 5m 10d Posted 23/04/16 05:13 AM Posted 23/04/16 05:13 AM What coils are you using BA or FG? What throttle body are you using BA or FG? What intake manifold are you using BA of FG?
T-Rex Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Male Posted 24/04/16 09:15 AM Author Posted 24/04/16 09:15 AM Ba coils and throttle and an FG intake
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,110 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/05/16 11:34 AM Posted 03/05/16 11:34 AM @T-Rex Have you had it in for a tune, yet? Interested to see if it required just a tune touch up...
T-Rex Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/16 02:22 AM Author Posted 19/05/16 02:22 AM Goes in on monday, so we'll see what they say... Im certain I've got something mixed up though - the only thing I can liken it to is when a spark plug lead came loose on my VL many moons ago. It feels like its labouring when I move it, I had clutch issues for a while which I sorted so I didn't really get a chance to notice. I'll have a look on the weekend and try sort it out before it goes in - is there an easy way to check injectors ie while off cycle no 1 then no 2 etc with forscan? The coils and connectors can't be mixed up due to length so that really only leaves the injectors
T-Rex Legacy Donating Member 98 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Male Posted 19/05/16 09:09 AM Author Posted 19/05/16 09:09 AM Classic moment, 7 plugs that can connect to injectors but only 6 injectors and one that connects to the body? Got forscan out and what do you know, inj 1 short to earth so that moved to one, the plug on one went to two and the imposter on two that had clearly different colour wires went back to its hole under the manifold Idles a bit nicer, didn't both trying to drive/move it because if I have the injectors mixed up they'll work it out pretty quick for me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now