ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 17/02/04 10:10 PM Posted 17/02/04 10:10 PM Oh, that's right, need to spend quality time at home every once in a while...... What's quality time at home
cheese Member 51 Member For: 23y 3m 24d Posted 18/02/04 12:58 AM Posted 18/02/04 12:58 AM Great looking forward to it. April sounds fine, before or after the school holidays.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 18/02/04 02:22 AM Posted 18/02/04 02:22 AM I personally would prefer the weekend after Easter. I'm planning a nice long drive up to Rock-vegas around the Easter long weekend, returning to "Smog Central" prolly on the Thu/Fri. So a Putty Rd cruise would be perfect around then.... :lol: FYI - why such a long drive? It's a new FBT year (gotta get a headstart on my mileage quota!), I went to uni in Rocky (lots of friends to catch up with), driving is so much more fun than being stuck on a plane all the time for work (I'm an Economy Class Hazard for Qantas!) and I want to meet my two week old nephew for the first time along the way (still can't imagine my bro having kids... ).
NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 18/02/04 10:32 AM Posted 18/02/04 10:32 AM My favorite road :o you's are killing me first the paintball now Putty Rd :o :o Hey beware of roo's if you end up coming home that way late arvo
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 1d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 19/02/04 07:10 AM Posted 19/02/04 07:10 AM Miss XR,I Have actually got the cruise plan completed here bar for the locations of suitable Fueling points and a place for lunch / afternoon tea.I have the photo stops / locations. I just need to get that final bunch of data when im not doing 13 days a fortnight for the Gummint!Cameron
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 19/02/04 08:39 AM Posted 19/02/04 08:39 AM I Have actually got the cruise plan completed here bar for the locations of suitable Fueling points and a place for lunch / afternoon tea.I have the photo stops / locations. I just need to get that final bunch of data when im not doing 13 days a fortnight for the Gummint! I was thinking of going for a drive around there this Sunday. If you want anyone to some "current reconnaissance" on the proposed route, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just find my own way....
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/03/04 10:46 AM Posted 16/03/04 10:46 AM Just a quick suggestion.. why not an overnight stay somewhere.....and take the wollombi rd up there instead of the expressway. This road is one of the real treasures in Australia, a most spectacular sight.my 2 cents worth
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 17/03/04 09:03 AM Posted 17/03/04 09:03 AM hope this cruise go's ahead I would be interested in a day drive or a overnight stay,preferably overnight as this would give people a chance to sample the local products :banghead:
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 17/03/04 09:05 AM Posted 17/03/04 09:05 AM hope this cruise go's ahead I would be interested in a day drive or a overnight stay,preferably overnight as this would give people a chance to sample the local products :banghead:ooo this sounds like a great cruise...although I am apparently un-couth and drink beer, I am sure I could make some allowances
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 17/03/04 10:14 PM Posted 17/03/04 10:14 PM ...although I am apparently un-couth and drink beer, I am sure I could make some allowances You're not the only one mate On second thought, I'll drink almost anything....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now