ChrisJager123 Member 43 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Posted 05/08/15 04:09 PM Posted 05/08/15 04:09 PM Guys if I put the stock tune back into the car and update the firmware of my Xcal 3 will I loose the custom tunes on the device??
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 06/08/15 12:24 AM Posted 06/08/15 12:24 AM (edited) No, but I would save your tunes to your laptop/PC first before proceeding. You may find that you cannot update the device though (I couldn't) and if you can't save the tunes first than I'd say you won't be able to update the device.If you can't update the xcal3 it will require you to go to your tuner where he can perform the update... Edited 06/08/15 12:24 AM by bjc 1
ChrisJager123 Member 43 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Posted 06/08/15 01:59 PM Author Posted 06/08/15 01:59 PM OK Thanks mate.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 11/08/15 11:02 AM Posted 11/08/15 11:02 AM You should be able to update the x3. Might take a few goes and a good internet connection!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now