Silverfox666 Member 117 Member For: 11y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney penrith Posted 21/06/15 06:50 AM Posted 21/06/15 06:50 AM Has any one had the new superpro polylast diff bushes put in yet ?? If so are the as quiet as they say ??? I have the heavy duty solid superpro bushes and I get road noise and a bit of harshness but no knocks at all , I'm having a true trac fitted soon and was going thinking to do the bushes to the new style whilst the cradle is out .....
Vallidium Member 26 Member For: 12y 11m 30d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/15 09:57 PM Posted 21/06/15 09:57 PM Interested in this also ! Mine are due and I was tossing up between these and the superpro comforts but there is a massive price difference... 1
Silverfox666 Member 117 Member For: 11y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney penrith Posted 22/06/15 07:12 AM Author Posted 22/06/15 07:12 AM Don't bother with the comforts I wrecked mine in just a couple months that's why I have the HD ones in at the moment , apparently these new design ones are really quiet , I just hope they can handle a 400kw car .... The solids can but they are a little harsh ...
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 22/06/15 08:57 AM Posted 22/06/15 08:57 AM OP wasn't there a thread about the new bush? I think I saw a couple people putting their hands up for a set? If no one chimes in....maybe send those blokes a PM? For my curiosity, what's the massive price difference BTW Vallidium? 1
Vallidium Member 26 Member For: 12y 11m 30d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/15 09:09 AM Posted 22/06/15 09:09 AM for the superpro kit which includes the large centre bush and the 2 smaller outer ones it's $199 for the comforts and $399 for the polyelast ones so double, I really don't mind paying it though if they are as good as people say...I'm not running massive power and don't plan on it in the future so I'm not that keen on the heavy duty or solid version 2
Vallidium Member 26 Member For: 12y 11m 30d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/15 09:19 AM Posted 22/06/15 09:19 AM Just did a forum search on "polyelast" and found the thread you mentioned, think I'll go with comforts after what I read on there, if I was chasing big power I reckon the polyelast would be perfect but not for my application ! 1
Silverfox666 Member 117 Member For: 11y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney penrith Posted 22/06/15 11:01 AM Author Posted 22/06/15 11:01 AM Yeah they sound promising don't they ..... The polylast ones I mean
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 23/06/15 02:01 AM Posted 23/06/15 02:01 AM Yeah double the price....the real sh*t is the bloody labour! I've already made a claim on my aftermarket warranty for free diff bushes....I've done 40,000kms on stock power and apparently they are still good (had nolathane...but would have gone super pro if I did more research (but I had only owned the car for less than a month at the time lol)). I think if they really are better, I'd pay the extra $200 just for piece of mind....would suck b@lls if they chewed out early and then had to pay another round of labour to install another set lol plus you say your not chasing big power....but you never know Good luck either way peeps!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now