graybry Member 7 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 11/02/04 12:02 PM Posted 11/02/04 12:02 PM Could someone please clarify the Premium Sound "Colour Sceen" for me?I have Premium Sound on my XR but the only colours that I have is Grey and Blue, is this Ford's idea of Colour? Or should I be re-visiting the dealer?
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 11/02/04 12:12 PM Posted 11/02/04 12:12 PM That'll be it champ. if you go thru the menu and have choices for HALL, STADUIM etc, that's premium. And the other screen is umm not colour...Andrew
Guest P'cisT Guests Posted 11/02/04 12:22 PM Posted 11/02/04 12:22 PM Yeah, it's right. Bit stupid I say to spend all that money on a 'colour' screen to have only 4 actual colours show up when hundreds more are possible.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/02/04 09:44 PM Posted 11/02/04 09:44 PM I got sat nav, and I can tell you, mine's colour! :lol:
bkofoed Member 90 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Posted 11/02/04 10:16 PM Posted 11/02/04 10:16 PM Reminds me of the MET ticket machines- the tall double-width ones have a dot-matrix backlit screen (black and white though). They may have planned for fancy graphics but they ended up with just two lines of text (like the smaller machines!)Maybe one day they'll produce an update for the ICC firmware to use more colours? The Dual Climate versions do have a bit more colour on the main screen, but not by much I've heard the company that makes the whole thing is Sumitomo- a Japanese company that make all sorts of electronic devices.I know this because my cd player went into 'eat disc' mode after I tried to load a cheap CDR (that on closer inspection seems to be much thinner than a standard disk....)later...
bkofoed Member 90 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Posted 11/02/04 10:17 PM Posted 11/02/04 10:17 PM MET ticket machines I guess are Melb only, public transport systems, btw...
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 11/02/04 10:17 PM Posted 11/02/04 10:17 PM Any ideas on what the series II will have? Will there be more than of a pallete of 4 colours? I don't mind it too much as the whole concept is pretty cool, it would have been nice if it was a little more colourful. Track information for songs, more presets for setting desired sound, say at least a 7 band eq.I know, I expect too much....lol. It is a factory stereo system after all.
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 11/02/04 11:00 PM Posted 11/02/04 11:00 PM Any ideas on what the series II will have? Will there be more than of a pallete of 4 colours? I don't mind it too much as the whole concept is pretty cool, it would have been nice if it was a little more colourful. Track information for songs, more presets for setting desired sound, say at least a 7 band eq.I know, I expect too much....lol. :banghead: It is a factory stereo system after all. CD Text....I cant believe they left that out
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 12/02/04 04:36 AM Posted 12/02/04 04:36 AM I noticed on standard icc (shutup! ), that it didn't show track duration, but the standard sound on the AU does...
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 12/02/04 05:21 AM Posted 12/02/04 05:21 AM I noticed on standard icc (shutup! ) :LOL2:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now