Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey guys just wondering.. I have a fg xr6 and id like to fit the g6e map lights at the front with the sunglasses holder, is there any way to take off the map lights without the whole roof lining coming off? And if the roof lining HAS to come off is there a how to? Thanks

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Do a search on this site or the other ford site,as I remember a DIY on one of them when I was going to do the same on a BA I had,,I do remember you only had to remove the sunvisors and drop the front of the roof line down to fit it,I took the easy out and brought an F6 they are standard on them .......lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

Yep...theres a thread somewhere. On FG I dont recall headlining needing to come out? Just remove old ones...then you have to cut to make the hole suit the new larger one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...