jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 30/01/15 06:49 AM Posted 30/01/15 06:49 AM Hi. Ba xr6 turbo. Has the rear adjustments for toe and camber.I got new tyres today and they did a wheel alignment. Was way out. Drives perfect now.Anyway, I'm replacing the rear springs as I have gotten some cheaply there king spring kfrl-68 these are the standard replacement king springs? If I put them on and also replace front struts (not springs) would it effect the alignment at all? The front struts I'm guessing won't but the rear I'm not sure about as it supposed to be same as factory just harder
F6rspec3 Member 63 Member For: 13y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/15 08:18 AM Posted 30/01/15 08:18 AM Yes u would need another w/align
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 30/01/15 03:56 PM Author Posted 30/01/15 03:56 PM Dam....it shouldn't be out by much if I just do front struts though?? should I replace tear springs..wait a week or 2 for them to settle then get a wheel alignment??
F6rspec3 Member 63 Member For: 13y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 30/01/15 07:34 PM Posted 30/01/15 07:34 PM You won't notice it straight away but 2-3mm can mean excessive wear on tyre 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now