bzerkone Member 132 Member For: 19y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/01/15 01:03 AM Posted 18/01/15 01:03 AM So I am looking at getting an engine built. I am aiming for around the 550rwkw mark, I currently have 450rwkw with an unopened engine besides valve springs. Would I be able to safely achieve these numbers with a short block or would I be safer getting a long block built? Is anyone running a spool short block? Any issues with them? Or should I save a bit more cash and get Simon from xft to build it?What sort of dollars have people paid for a built short block?Any feedback would be much appreciated. Cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now