Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Seems to me the most efficient and cost effective way to go more power, I will keep a look out for a used one

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Should have said compressor cover and a compressor wheel change.

I'd have to agree

I don't see the point especially the f6 guys upgrading their turbo to a gtx3582 when they almost already have one.

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland
Posted

Hmmmm... im not sure where to go... will do some reading on the 400 club. Might start prepping for that and jst get the gearbox built when it starts to slip. How are you finding the power you have now matty? 440 is it?

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

My gearbox hates me

It won't engage 4th at wot and then slips if you don't hit it correctly

Get a built box at my level or don't go that high

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 3m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Auckland
Posted

Did you get use to the power easily before the gearbox started to give up? I just got use to the power of my tune really quickly. Then when I couldn't catch the little evo accelerating onto the motorway on ramp I figured it would be nice for a bit of extra broom. But not sure if I will get use to that as quickly as I have with the current tune.

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Yeah I did

I've had a couple of tunes so I've got used to it progressively

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...