Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Withcott QLD 4352
Posted

I have a set of 4 bf2 f6 twisties 19's I want to sell.

2 have slight gutter rash and 2 are good.

2 tyres need replacing and 2 tyres are near new.

Just wanting to know what a reasonable price would be?

I also have a 5th which I was going to keep as a spare, has good tread but slight crack on 1 spoke, crack does not go all way through though.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

1200-1500 ishhh for 4. $1500 would be a lower sort of price for a mint set of 4 with no tyres I reckon.

This is without having looked for any in a couple years though.

Edited by -Stever-
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

Depends on state as well...sometimes see ridiculous bargains in eastern states.

Best bargain I saw in WA was set of 4 with 80% tread for $1000 (but were plastidipped or painted black) - which would suit some better.

Also depends if you feel like waiting or need to sell asap.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...