aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 4d Posted 19/02/04 02:31 AM Posted 19/02/04 02:31 AM Hi Peter,I have read on the site that Peter Warren Ford in Smithfield are doing APS Phase I and possibly II kits with warranty remaining intact. Do you know anything about this? If so, do you have a list of Ford dealers that are doing this, as I would me most interested in following this path. Any other details about what they are doing would be appreciated. Thanks.PadsPads, I dont know all of the details though I believe that an APS dealer in Sydney has a arrangement with a small number of Ford dealers to install APS Phase I and II systems to new vehicles.I dont know what the warranty details are as it is not a APS warranty, would be best to contact the dealer in question to find out further details. Let me know if you need any other assistance. ThanksPeter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now