JamieB Member 58 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 21/09/14 01:51 AM Posted 21/09/14 01:51 AM Hi,I got some error codes on my ba xr6t Auto,they are:P0238 - Turbocharger boost sensor A circuitP0243 Turbocharger wastegate Solenoid AP11832 - Engine Oil Temperature Sensor CircuitP2105 - Throttle Actuator control system - forced engine shutdown.I have just replaced the turbo after a bearing failure and also fitted a FG xr6T wastegate actuator due to damage on my old one.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 21/09/14 02:10 AM Posted 21/09/14 02:10 AM FG is stronger, you need a b series one or get a tune
JamieB Member 58 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 21/09/14 05:42 AM Author Posted 21/09/14 05:42 AM Sorry forgot to write it had these codes before the turbo replacement but I thought that May have solved the wastegate related issue.
JamieB Member 58 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 23/09/14 12:13 AM Author Posted 23/09/14 12:13 AM Bump
PhilMeUp Member 1,045 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 24/09/14 11:59 AM Posted 24/09/14 11:59 AM Did you clear the previous codes before checking again for current codes?
JamieB Member 58 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 27/09/14 01:03 AM Author Posted 27/09/14 01:03 AM yes codes instantly re-appear after clearing..the only problem I have with the car is very occasionally (once every 10 days maybe?) when driving the throttle will become unresponsive, pressing it 100% does absolutely nothing, turning the car off and back on and it will be fine again.I have access to VCM tuning software and have the ecm unlocked, we had previously raised the boost levels and played with a couple of other things, so I thought restoring the factory tune might solve this problem, but after a week of running with the factory tune it has just done this again. (I wonder if this is the forced shutdown code?)
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 27/09/14 05:37 AM Posted 27/09/14 05:37 AM factory tune with that actuator will still have issues
JamieB Member 58 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 27/09/14 03:40 PM Author Posted 27/09/14 03:40 PM I would have thought it would throw an overboost code, which is what it done with the broken actuator.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now