Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 1m 14d
Posted

Hey guys I have a mate of mine that has an xr8 with the zf auto the box wont engage gears, he has been told that the computer in it has been replaced but still no go and the whole box has to go to zf to be reflashed... what the hell?. Surely this isnt right any help will be appreciated

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 8d
Posted

I think I had read somewhere that if you do replace the mechatronics, that it does need to be flashed.

I could be wrong but I do remember reading something on this in regard to the ZF.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...