psychoxr6turbo Member 9 Member For: 12y 1m 14d Posted 23/08/14 11:37 PM Posted 23/08/14 11:37 PM Hey guys I have a mate of mine that has an xr8 with the zf auto the box wont engage gears, he has been told that the computer in it has been replaced but still no go and the whole box has to go to zf to be reflashed... what the hell?. Surely this isnt right any help will be appreciated
boost69 Legacy Donating Member 737 Member For: 21y 4m 8d Posted 23/08/14 11:58 PM Posted 23/08/14 11:58 PM I think I had read somewhere that if you do replace the mechatronics, that it does need to be flashed.I could be wrong but I do remember reading something on this in regard to the ZF.
psychoxr6turbo Member 9 Member For: 12y 1m 14d Posted 26/08/14 03:01 AM Author Posted 26/08/14 03:01 AM Thanks for the reply mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now