fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 22/09/14 01:21 PM Posted 22/09/14 01:21 PM Girl lol change your name now hahaha!
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 9m 29d Posted 22/09/14 01:45 PM Posted 22/09/14 01:45 PM I reckon your mate got the raw end of the deal just quietly....I know which on will be worth more in 5 years and it ain't the XR6tI reckon that would already be the case let alone in five years. I hope the use of lube was included in the swap!
turbojosh Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 13y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: St Marys 2760 Posted 26/09/14 08:33 PM Author Posted 26/09/14 08:33 PM Hahaha well we are both happy with the swap so all good!
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 9m 29d Posted 27/09/14 06:03 AM Posted 27/09/14 06:03 AM Haha yeah I was just being a smart arse. I can't see how either of you wouldn't be stoked with the deal. Both are delicious cars!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now