Newy Legacy Donating Member 26 Member For: 13y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 24/05/14 05:20 AM Posted 24/05/14 05:20 AM So I finally got around to replacing my stock FPV gauges with prosport EVO's after I threw in a bigger cooler, the problem is I cant for the life of me remember where the original factory sensors plug is located, does anyone know what loom it stems from? I have a rough idea of where but alas with a stage 3 intercooler and big air box taking up all my space its hard to find anything.I've gone through everything I could find on the internet but I cant find any info or pictures of the plug or its where abouts.Cheers
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 24/05/14 11:57 PM Posted 24/05/14 11:57 PM It would be in the wiring loom and would be different to the sender that's needed for your aftermarket gauges. Best to use the sender that came with the gauges and connect it to a T piece on a vac line.
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 20d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/14 12:00 AM Posted 25/05/14 12:00 AM On the side of the factory cooler on a ba f6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now