Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I did not mean it, sorry guys

  • Like 1
  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

fark. I didnt know that BA had a futura. I thought that name tag was last used on the old ugly AU.

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 3d
Posted

Nup got one sitting in my driveway. Its baiscally an xt with colour coding, 4 power windows, power seat, alloy wheels, cruise, and probably some other insignificant crap. AFAIK interior is just standard falcon. Mine came with optional metallic paint as well, not sure if that's available on xt's. Will start a build thread once I start swapping engine over next week that way it doesnt turn into another im going to build thread (something which im guilty for) ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...