Leighszabo New Member 6 Member For: 13y 10m 29d Posted 26/12/13 11:34 AM Posted 26/12/13 11:34 AM Hi I have a ford fg xr6 2010 and I am not sure what is wrong with my cigarette light can't find it in the manual if anyone can help that would be good cheers
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 26/12/13 11:38 AM Posted 26/12/13 11:38 AM give up smoking
Leighszabo New Member 6 Member For: 13y 10m 29d Posted 26/12/13 11:46 AM Author Posted 26/12/13 11:46 AM Hahah I use it to charger my kids DVD player comes in handy
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 26/12/13 12:39 PM Posted 26/12/13 12:39 PM check in the book to see which fuse it is and check the connector (may have to take it apart) for the DVD as it may have a fuse in it and if not that - you may need a sparky
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 26/12/13 08:21 PM Posted 26/12/13 08:21 PM Fuse
Leighszabo New Member 6 Member For: 13y 10m 29d Posted 31/12/13 02:24 PM Author Posted 31/12/13 02:24 PM Yeah I no it is a fuse but where is it I can't find it in the manual at all if you know whereIt could be that would help heaps
andreew Member 101 Member For: 14y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne S.E. Posted 12/01/14 11:04 AM Posted 12/01/14 11:04 AM Yeah I no it is a fuse but where is it I can't find it in the manual at all if you know whereIt could be that would help heapsInterior fuses are in the passenger footwell behind that plastic cover thing you can pull out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now