rokkie Member 87 Member For: 14y 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 27/10/13 09:32 AM Posted 27/10/13 09:32 AM HiI fitted the x force 4 inch dump, high flow cat and merger a couple of days ago and was wondering if anybody has had clearance issue with the steering intermediate shaft? I had to partially dent it a bit to get it to clear but being stainless it was very hard. any ideas?I also found of the two heat shields I could only get the lower one back on but this too is pressed up against the dump. I have read on a here some people don't even refit these which I'm happy too do but worried about long term heat damage.anybody with past experience with something similar?
raz1911 Member 110 Member For: 13y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 28/10/13 05:47 PM Posted 28/10/13 05:47 PM Maybe post the questions in that X force section?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now