Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d
Posted

Just curious as to see whats the quickest time ppl have gone in Zf equipped utes, ba/f preferably but interested in both, as I have gone 10.8@130.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

At least you gave me a time to try and beat lol

We already have a thread wrap up of the top fastest xrs

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d
Posted

Hahahah cheers freaky, yea I understand that theres that thread up but I was more interested in obviously zf equipped utes. Im planning on chasing the quickest zf ute in Aus. that's the plan anyway. Considering the box I built ran that im hoping with the extra stuff ive done to this one wil help it hold power a little more and even survive for more then 5k lol

  • Like 1
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ah fair enough.

well I doubt ill be getting anything close to a 10.8 but ill give it a darn crack.

what tyres/wheels did you use? power? front runners? all could be stated to

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d
Posted

I just ran 275 mts but im not so worried about tyres or anything like that just zf and ute, not phased whether its bf or fg. I ran that with 490kw with the zf slipping profusely.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

ok im def not gonna beat that time ahahahah............pooo

how you go with traction?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d
Posted

on streets or mts, the current setup making 50-60kw more and on streets 2 and 3 at wot arent much use on nt05's but that's to be expected lol... Havent run it on mts as is yet, will be getting mts on friday of powercruise...

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

was wondering how u went with traction using the mts at the track

10.8 is the same time nizpro ran with there fg f6 ute.

and im pretty sure there are faster since then.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 5d
Posted

Yea I was curious to see what sort of power that f6 was making when it ran that and if it had gone quicker, Yea traction at the strip was good but they had prepped the track and had the gas torch out as well as there was oil down a few cars down before I raced...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...