Danimal Member 48 Member For: 13y 2m 11d Posted 27/07/13 05:03 AM Posted 27/07/13 05:03 AM Hi Guys,I've just recently obtained my G6ET 50th and was playing with my sat nav last night and noticed an option saying "tv tuner connected"? Is there a unit that is plug and play with this that anyone knows of?
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 27/07/13 06:03 AM Posted 27/07/13 06:03 AM (edited) pic or it doesn't happen.I'm going to check mine now. Just looked and I'm unable to find anything that is related to TV Edited 27/07/13 06:08 AM by ANGEL#3
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/13 06:31 AM Posted 27/07/13 06:31 AM Pic might help mate...I've got Nav too, has an option on the screen for it, but you can't click on it...
Danimal Member 48 Member For: 13y 2m 11d Posted 27/07/13 10:46 AM Author Posted 27/07/13 10:46 AM In the options? 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 28/07/13 12:41 AM Posted 28/07/13 12:41 AM interesting Looks like it maybe an option through the GPS people SUNA Trafiic worth sending them a messagegood luck!!
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 28/07/13 04:30 PM Posted 28/07/13 04:30 PM Ah k yeah I know the part your reffering to, yeah you would need some sort of transmitter and arial to get TV I would guess...I haven't heard of anybody with Digital TV in and sort of BA-FG or Territory yet, DVD player yes but free to air Digital TV no...Very interested to know myself now, be to be able to watch the new's etc while sitting in bumper to bumper traffic...
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 28/07/13 08:21 PM Posted 28/07/13 08:21 PM Ring ASL in Lynbrook.. If anyone knows they would. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now