Jump to content

Do you Have this interference?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Just Interested because of my ongoing problem with Ford and their apparent difficulty and or refusal to fix this.

I was told today that there is only ONE other car apart from mine in all of Australia and the exports to NZ'd and South Africa.

Im pretty sure there are more than two.

If so please answer and post here.

I need to have a "sensible" chat to Ford.

Cameron

  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Mine has a whine through the stereo when using the aux input.

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Sweet, and as you aren't from Perth, that would probably indicate to me that once again I am being lied to!

Has your problem been reported to a Ford Dealer?

Cameron

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 9d
  • Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S
Posted

I have the same problem but it is intermittent I was just going to fix a condenser to the battery as im assuming that the whine is the same is in older vehicles and comes from the elec system in particular the alternator.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
Posted

I have the same problem. Very noticable on AUX. I mentioned this to them but, typical of Ford service departments....We have never heard it before? Your car is the first one we know of??

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 20d
  • Location: West burbs of Melb
Posted

I get a noise when im using my car kit, not too bad so ive never said anything to the dealer

  • Team "I don't have no Falcon now"
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

THanks for your replies so far,

Obviously I am going to speak to Ford tomorrow and say take a look at this Thread......

Now you telll me that you've only got Two in the entire country.

This simply reinforces my belief that Ford no longer cares what happens to the customer once you've signed the document to purchase the car.

Cameron

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

you know what they say.. Knowledge is power. With this forum, alot of things would've gone under anybody's radar ;)

Me personally, I do have a slight wine, but only noticable if volume is low (about 2-4) above that don't notice any whine.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
Posted
This simply reinforces my belief that Ford no longer cares what happens to the customer once you've signed the document to purchase the car.

Can say that again. My car is going into the panel beater tomorrow to fix two big scratches they put on my car while it was in for a 15 000km/h service. They are fixing it but have already admitted they are going to try and get them cut out if they can to save them the $$$ from having to respray the panels. Dirty....a brand fu(ken new car...........

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 22y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hi Cameron

We have the whine in both of our cars, it's worst when the audio system is turned off - but it's just audible.

ie you need a decent bit of road to hear it...

But it is annoying considering how much the car co$t - especially when you consider the extra few hundred dollars for the premium sound option !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...