DamoX23 Legacy Donating Member 9 Member For: 13y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Australia, QLD Posted 10/06/13 09:50 AM Posted 10/06/13 09:50 AM Hey all, just wondering if anyone has had any experience in installing these on an FG XR6T Ute.. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-FG-XR6-Turbo-Sedan-Ute-DRL-Like-NEW-LED-Black-Projector-Headlights-/150726494073I think they would like really nice on my silver ute, but there are also chrome ones which I could get...http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-Falcon-FG-XR6-Turbo-Sedan-Ute-DRL-Like-NEW-LED-Chrome-Projector-Headlights-/150726502562Would a conversion like this void my new car warranty and would it be legal?Thanks for your time
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/06/13 10:39 AM Posted 10/06/13 10:39 AM dont think you'll get too many supportive votes on here mate. I like em and have em on my ba. as for warranty, check with ford, but if they are dot approved for australia then shouldnt be a problem... 1
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/06/13 10:50 AM Posted 10/06/13 10:50 AM Does it come with chopsticks? But yeah, only warranty it could possibly void is if there's a wiring fault and it shorts-out of fcks something up. Legalities I'm not sure, even though all these manufacturers claim ADR compliance it's technically not 'legal' to modify anything from how it's manufactured without engineering etc. But regardless plenty do. 1
DamoX23 Legacy Donating Member 9 Member For: 13y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Australia, QLD Posted 10/06/13 11:32 AM Author Posted 10/06/13 11:32 AM Right on, thanks for the feedback. If cops pulled me over I'd probably just pull the "I didn't know I'll change them when I get home" line
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 10/06/13 12:29 PM Posted 10/06/13 12:29 PM good luck with that...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now