BOT096 Member 43 Member For: 13y 7m 23d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/13 10:44 PM Author Posted 08/06/13 10:44 PM Anyone had any experience with the manta catback tossing up weather to go that over the xforce at the moment ?
spinr33 Legacy Donating Member 964 Member For: 15y 1m 19d Posted 09/06/13 08:37 AM Posted 09/06/13 08:37 AM Manta Is better quality then xforce are normally pretty loud all the ones I've seen fitted on other models go the manta with extractors and get it tuned post results
andreew Member 101 Member For: 14y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne S.E. Posted 17/06/13 11:15 AM Posted 17/06/13 11:15 AM go xforce 2.5inch, that's what I have on mine and im happy.what im thinking of doing, and I suggest if you want even more noise, is eventually add the varex muffler
BOT096 Member 43 Member For: 13y 7m 23d Gender: Male Posted 25/06/13 10:01 AM Author Posted 25/06/13 10:01 AM go xforce 2.5inch, that's what I have on mine and im happy.what im thinking of doing, and I suggest if you want even more noise, is eventually add the varex muffler Did you just go catback or do you have extractors aswell ? Anyway you could send me a quick video on how it sounds ?
andreew Member 101 Member For: 14y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne S.E. Posted 25/06/13 11:34 AM Posted 25/06/13 11:34 AM Just catback for now. I'm looking at getting headers and a cat soon, however you need a tune for that. Okay I'll try get a video tomorrow mate.
n/axr6ute Member 58 Member For: 16y 9m 1d Posted 27/06/13 07:34 AM Posted 27/06/13 07:34 AM I have the pacemaker 4495 headers a hi flow cat and an x-force 2.5" catback on my fg ute, sounds alright, could be better but im happy enough with it to stick with it, price was 1500 fitter (roughly cant remember exact price)
BOT096 Member 43 Member For: 13y 7m 23d Gender: Male Posted 28/06/13 10:42 PM Author Posted 28/06/13 10:42 PM Also does the 2.5 xforce catback just bolt straight on to where the old one was ?
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 29/06/13 07:58 AM Posted 29/06/13 07:58 AM The xforce systems typically bolt on to the factory dump, but you cant buy just their hi flow cat and fit that as the whole dump system is a different setup.Check their site it should give you a pretty good idea.
andreew Member 101 Member For: 14y 6m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne S.E. Posted 01/07/13 05:32 AM Posted 01/07/13 05:32 AM My Internet has been capped so I'm waiting for it to come back before I can upload a video. And yes it is bolt on.
Blue Oval Legacy Donating Member 245 Member For: 13y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 09/07/13 02:32 AM Posted 09/07/13 02:32 AM I did the XForce extractors and 2 1/2" Exaughst right through and it sounds great not too loud.When you give it a bit it's a nice growl. I left the stock Cat in and didn't have any warning light problems but the idel did drop a little so when sitting on idal there was a slight vibration.I had to get a flash tune to fix the idel and it also gave a proformance upgrade.Very happy with it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now