Scotto77 Member 20 Member For: 13y 4m 17d Posted 27/05/13 11:44 PM Posted 27/05/13 11:44 PM Hi guys I've not long got a ba xr6t after owning holdens all my life and want to start doing a few more mods to it. It's flashtuned with a twin mandrel exhaust I've found so far. I'm looking to upgrade the valve springs, chuck a bigger intercooler and fuel pump in. Was going to change the injectors as well but because I'm not sure what's been done I thought I'd put a pic up to see if anyone knows what they are. Sorry not the best pic but thought you would get an idea. They are blue but not sure how else you can tell what they are
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 17d Posted 27/05/13 11:53 PM Posted 27/05/13 11:53 PM Look stock
Scotto77 Member 20 Member For: 13y 4m 17d Posted 27/05/13 11:54 PM Author Posted 27/05/13 11:54 PM I actually just googled the part number and they came up as Bosch 27lb now still being new to fords, didn't they come out with bigger injectors then that
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 27/05/13 11:56 PM Posted 27/05/13 11:56 PM Ye they are 27lb injectors.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now