Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 14/01/04 10:14 AM Author Posted 14/01/04 10:14 AM Not sure about the cotters detour.I was trying to keep the Saturday as short as possible (for those with domestic responsibilities), but if the interest is there then why not. I dont know the ACT very well (I know how to get through on my way to the snow ) but if you want to organise a meeting place for us New South Welshmen to lead us through to the Monaro Hwy then bring it on.If anyone has objections to a 50min detour though canberra speak up, I dont mind either way.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/01/04 10:27 AM Posted 14/01/04 10:27 AM I am not being a party pooper fella's, but bear this in mind about the Cotter;They still havent finished rebuilding the place after the fires, there are still some dodgy road sections around.And, the cops love patrolling this route. Last time me and Rob ventured down that way we saw the Feds keeping a close eye on activities.....It would be a good monotony breaker for the drivers from sydney, nice and twisty. But it will make a 5 hr trip into a 6 hour trip quite easily.Doesnt bother me either way, it will be only 2 or 3 hours for me! And I pratically live on the Monaro hwy! :lol:
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Location: ACT Posted 14/01/04 11:55 AM Posted 14/01/04 11:55 AM Count me in.
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 14/01/04 09:26 PM Author Posted 14/01/04 09:26 PM Good point Mick,We might be better to take the shortest route on the Saturday, keeping in mind that Sunday is a big day, and we will be in the car a lot.Save the cotter run for the next ACT event.That way we get to Jindabyne as quickly as possible, and we can partake in some bench racing over a beer or 3.
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 14/01/04 09:40 PM Posted 14/01/04 09:40 PM Can't blame mick on not wanting to take his ricey wheels over sh!t roads Maybe Trumpy you should post up some of the larger accomodation sites so we can be close by each other to have a quiet little stink after the club/pub
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 14/01/04 09:52 PM Author Posted 14/01/04 09:52 PM Maybe Trumpy you should post up some of the larger accomodation sites so we can be close by each other to have a quiet little stink after the club/pub Yeah, I'll get all that sorted in the next week or 2.I just wanted to get the cruise details up early so people can adjust their schedules if they need to.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/01/04 09:59 PM Posted 14/01/04 09:59 PM That way we get to Jindabyne as quickly as possible, and we can partake in some bench racing over a beer or 3. Bench racing? Drinking beer? Nup, sorry, count me out, dont believe in it. Never done it, never will. :lol: :lol:
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/01/04 12:12 AM Posted 15/01/04 12:12 AM Since I'll be going down from Canberra I wouldn't mind a cotter run, if anyone else is interested :D
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 15/01/04 02:28 AM Posted 15/01/04 02:28 AM You'd better leave a day later than everyone else so we can all keep up!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/01/04 02:49 AM Posted 15/01/04 02:49 AM No need, I'll just have more fun and lap you all a couple of times
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now