cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 15/03/04 04:03 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:03 AM WellI reckon those that cant fit inside can go outside to the Beer garden
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 15/03/04 04:07 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:07 AM The "Bar"
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 15/03/04 04:15 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:15 AM Am I the only one who, when Dankman mentions Biti Motors, imagines a car dealership that only sells really really small cars? :o You know Itty Bity Motors. I'm sure Bruno Biti wont like that :o
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 15/03/04 04:20 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:20 AM That was one excellent weekend. :o TRUMPY you deserve all the credit for the great time. Excellent choice of destination etc.EVERYBODY was fantastic, it was a great crowd, I have never had so much fun in my life. It was great meeting all the new people and also great catching up with everyone else. My wife also sends her regards to everyone and she cant stop talking about how great it was with such great people. I have said (GREAT) 6 times, must be a new record.Speaking of records I think the amount of XR6 Turbo's on the cruise for that distance of kilometres should be a record of its own.The cars all looked awesome as usual. All those XR's screaming through the National Park was a sight and a half.(Caution was taken at all times).KEN: They told me to watch out for you and I was a bit scared, but after I had met you and bringing the lamingtons along, I think your a real softy at heart.BLK-40T: Jeff and Adele, we really enjoyed your company all weekend. It was great seeing you both again. Hope to see you soon.DucatiJB: John, just letting you know I have welded my bonnet shut, so you cant get to it. Only joking mate, it was fun seeing you again. See you on the next one.BCL: Brian and Joyce, Great car and matching great drivers, I wish I was able to keep up. Some good driving on the weekend. :o Krash: Thanks for the comments on the ute.CUL80R: Andrew and Karen, Its good to see you both again, its been a while. Since the Warragamba cruise. Hope to see you on the next one.Honest Gaza: Garry and Mariela, it was great meeting you guys. Whats with the laundry supply you ask? I dont make a mess when I am eating, my wife does. :o (she will kill me if she reads this)Falchoon: Ross, good to see you again. Everytime I see your car it looks newer and newer. It was good seeing you again. Thanks for the great time.Just keep the car off the grass.Cro: Thanks for your help this weekend.RJS: It was good seeing you again. Some fancy filming ahhh!I am sorry if I have missed or forgotten anyone because there was much more people there that deserve a mention. Infact everyone does.Sorry if I annoyed anyone with the Sat Nav or CB. I only wanted to annoy Ken. Thanks everyone We had a trip of a lifetimeTHANKS From JOE and ZENA. :o
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/03/04 04:48 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:48 AM Thanks for the comments Joe. I thought I had a good plate (XR6T8U), but XRSEX takes the prize, and looks fantastic on the citric ute. I also lost count of the comments about the size of your bulge; there were a few jealous guys around and I'd say the ladies were impressed..... or were they talking about the xr8 bonnet... not sure.Brian
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 15/03/04 04:55 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:55 AM Nice pic Gaza, who can spot YCL? Is this him? :o
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 15/03/04 04:55 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:55 AM Hey Joe, keep that "softie" talk down would ya ... I've got a rep to protect here! ... and that was YOU with the freaking SatNav! :o ..."Arse-whoppn' in 100 metres""Turn other cheek at next intersection""Expensive Daewoo driver 2 car lengths back"...Least is wasn't as bad as that "Hits of the 80's" crap that someone was subjecting us all too. :o
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 15/03/04 04:57 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:57 AM Mirror shot by dankdaddy #1
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 15/03/04 04:59 AM Posted 15/03/04 04:59 AM Mirror shot by dankdaddy #2
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 12d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 15/03/04 05:08 AM Posted 15/03/04 05:08 AM Hey Joe, keep that "softie" talk down would ya ... I've got a rep to protect here! ... and that was YOU with the freaking SatNav! ..."Arse-whoppn' in 100 metres""Turn other cheek at next intersection""Expensive Daewoo driver 2 car lengths back"...Least is wasn't as bad as that "Hits of the 80's" crap that someone was subjecting us all too. Who was that anyway? Why on earth weren't they playing Slow Jam?So much for the ford add :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now