Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North
Posted

I've been thinking about this for a while but wanted some other peoples opinion ... or someone whos got some photo shop skills ...?

I wanna see what it would look like if I painted my black wheels to grey like the other picture also what would it look like if I got my brembos repainted to match my ute colour?? Also is it easy to respray mags myself or should I get someone who knows what theyre doing to do it??

Thanks guys

post-15185-0-87750100-1367987664_thumb.j

post-15185-0-16142500-1367987679_thumb.p

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand, Palmerston North
Posted

doesn't sound like a bad idea

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...