chaydon1 Member 42 Member For: 13y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 04/05/13 10:28 AM Posted 04/05/13 10:28 AM Im only pretty new here and reckon this is a sweet site . I think it would be pretty cool if admin made a "Tool" section for all talk about workshop tools, specialized tools, discussing what brands to buy etc.Just thought it would be a cool concept.Cheers
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/05/13 10:41 AM Posted 04/05/13 10:41 AM Welcome to the forum. IIRC there's a thread about tools and brands somewhere. I'd dig it up for you if I wasn't on my mobile.Have a crack at the search function. You might be able to find it or one of the other guys might dig it up.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/05/13 11:04 AM Posted 04/05/13 11:04 AM Plenty of tools in here:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/32-off-topic/but the thread is here:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/73256-who-likes-tools/ 1
Recommended Posts