Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: ACT Posted 30/01/04 06:34 AM Posted 30/01/04 06:34 AM Hello to the gang of 11... Our gauge trim panels are currently at the spray painters, getting coated with the super dooper fangango accurately coloured paint.They have also changed the design of the gauges in relation to the assembly of them only, this should eliminate the problems others have encountered (apparently the only 2 people with problems are the 2 from here).They will then be sent off on monday...have a good weekend.
HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Location: Broken Hill Posted 30/01/04 11:36 PM Posted 30/01/04 11:36 PM I hope the posty has his speedy shoes on!!
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Location: NSW Posted 31/01/04 01:42 AM Posted 31/01/04 01:42 AM Hustler - If he delivers them in a XR6T, the gauges will be here in a flash!!!! :-)
Guest Basher_tsv Guests Posted 02/02/04 12:02 AM Posted 02/02/04 12:02 AM Yet to send mine back for fixing and a new trim panel ....But had a brand new xr6t sedan pull up next to me at the lights Saturday night asking what "the thing in the middle" was and why he didn't have one ... they should be factory standard!B
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 3d Location: Sydney Posted 02/02/04 11:15 AM Posted 02/02/04 11:15 AM Enough already. Let me show my ignorance here. What the hell does this gauge do ????? I'm sure I need one, but before I convince the wife....I need to convince me. I have been interested in installing the Analogue Clock but seems a bit redundant as the digital clock is already there. However, this guage thingy that everyone is raving about may just serve some purpose.Explain it to me like I'm Denzel Washington !!!!and another thing.....is anyone able to scan the installation instructions and post on this site so we can see if a total automotive novice can perform the installation.My apologies to the revheads amongst us...but I don't know jack when it comes to cars. I had a deprived ( or is it depraved ) childhood.Honest Gaza
Miyagi fordxr5turbodotcom Member 892 Member For: 22y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Point Cook, Vic Posted 02/02/04 11:56 AM Posted 02/02/04 11:56 AM I'll let someone else be Denzel for the night... for once the G/F wants ME to come to bed!!
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 02/02/04 12:50 PM Posted 02/02/04 12:50 PM Any gauges left?
Guest Guests Posted 02/02/04 08:38 PM Posted 02/02/04 08:38 PM Gaza, it lets you know the motor is running,step on the juice and it moves,step off the juice and it moves.that's if it isnt sticking, or if the pointer doesnt come loose. It good to be colour blind if your getting one also.vikPS who the fog is Denzel Washington
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 02/02/04 09:27 PM Posted 02/02/04 09:27 PM You have anything constructive to say here vik?? Have you actually seen or tested one of these gauges?Mine works very well, and the colour is perfectly acceptable. Everyone else seems to be happy with the product. 2 people are sending their's back for replacements, and the company supplying the gauge is very efficient in keeping the customer happy, which is more than I can say for a lot of companies I deal with.
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Posted 02/02/04 10:52 PM Author Posted 02/02/04 10:52 PM You have anything constructive to say here vik?? Have you actually seen or tested one of these gauges?Mine works very well, and the colour is perfectly acceptable. Everyone else seems to be happy with the product. 2 people are sending their's back for replacements, and the company supplying the gauge is very efficient in keeping the customer happy, which is more than I can say for a lot of companies I deal with.I'll second that! Vik: Unless you've seen and used one your in no position to make a comment like that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now