Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/01/04 02:33 AM Posted 13/01/04 02:33 AM Well I'm hoping one's mine, because I faxed my order straight away too. Hopefully give me something new to play with this weekend There is one for CDM, one for me and the 'real' name of the happy third owner is 'Matthew' I think.
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 13/01/04 02:36 AM Posted 13/01/04 02:36 AM You beauty I'm excited
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/01/04 02:56 AM Posted 13/01/04 02:56 AM You beauty I'm excited I take it then that your name is Matthew!
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 13/01/04 03:10 AM Posted 13/01/04 03:10 AM hey Cam, can you forward me guageworks details and or order form via email. [email protected]As I will also fax an order to them!
BATRB-6 BATRB-6 - (Fab) Member 117 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE VIC Posted 13/01/04 05:51 AM Posted 13/01/04 05:51 AM Orders gone in now the wait begins !!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/01/04 12:15 PM Posted 13/01/04 12:15 PM GAUGE WORKS AUSTRALIA Unit 3/ 6 Shepherd Crt North Geelong 3215 (03) 5277 9296 Fax (03) 5277 9487 Courtesy of XR6na in the original thread under the link at the top of this page.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 13/01/04 10:54 PM Posted 13/01/04 10:54 PM hey Cam, can you forward me guageworks details and or order form via email. [email protected]As I will also fax an order to them! Yeah, what he said
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 14/01/04 01:34 AM Posted 14/01/04 01:34 AM Thanks Dagabond, Thanks Cam
hingston Member 22 Member For: 22y 11m 6d Location: Vic Posted 14/01/04 02:52 AM Posted 14/01/04 02:52 AM Is anyone going to arrange another bulk purchase. I am interested in a 10psi (auto).
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 11m 3d Location: NSW Posted 14/01/04 04:40 AM Posted 14/01/04 04:40 AM Guys & gals - I spoke to they guys at Gaugeworks in regards to the boost gauges and the guy said if we can get another group together we can get them for the same price otherwise it's $395 for an individual purchase.Im very keen to get one and a group order seems to be the go.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now