Racerx Member 111 Member For: 17y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/05/13 10:44 AM Posted 07/05/13 10:44 AM Just had same fault, faulty brake switch
RCMXR6T Member 2 Member For: 16y 17d Posted 19/06/13 08:30 AM Posted 19/06/13 08:30 AM I also have been having the same fault I'll advise my mechnic of the brake switch, I assume this is brake switch is on the brake pedal that controls the brake lights?I'll be very very happy if that fixes it.Thanks for the advise.RCM
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 31/08/13 07:20 PM Author Posted 31/08/13 07:20 PM Yes old_mate was right, new switch fitted fixes all. Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now