alex1985blue Member 4 Member For: 14y 3m 6d Posted 14/02/13 04:57 AM Posted 14/02/13 04:57 AM Hey Chaps,I have been looking at upgrading my screen to the premium screen but I have read that you cant turn them upside down or on their side.What happens to them if they are turned upside down? What causes them to break?The problem I have is I have managed to source one but it is up in Brisbane and I am down in Sydney and I am wondering if I can courier it down, but there is the risk that it will be turned upside down in transit.How do other people transport these items?Cheers,Alex
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/02/13 05:20 AM Posted 14/02/13 05:20 AM the do not invert warning is on the unit incase there is Cd's in the unit. If you tip it upside down with cd's in it they can fall out of their slots in the stacker and upset th general order of things.If no cd' no problems.
alex1985blue Member 4 Member For: 14y 3m 6d Posted 14/02/13 05:34 AM Author Posted 14/02/13 05:34 AM Brilliant. I will just ask them to make sure there are no Cds in it.Can there be any problems with the screen or motherboards if it is tipped upside down?Cheers
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/02/13 05:43 AM Posted 14/02/13 05:43 AM to the best of my knowledge no
alex1985blue Member 4 Member For: 14y 3m 6d Posted 14/02/13 05:56 AM Author Posted 14/02/13 05:56 AM Brilliant. Thank you for confirm that for me. I will get it couriered down. There was me thinking I would have to drive up to Brisbane to get it to ensure that it stays the right way up.Thanks for you help.Cheers
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 14/02/13 11:47 AM Posted 14/02/13 11:47 AM brilliantbrilliant 1
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 14/02/13 09:25 PM Posted 14/02/13 09:25 PM cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now