air555 Member 15 Member For: 14y 2m 4d Posted 19/01/13 05:07 AM Author Posted 19/01/13 05:07 AM Ftg's credit, the guy I spoke with seemed like a genuine guy, did not however mention a warranty. I have found a supposedly genuinegarrett gt3582r which the seller day's is for xr6
air555 Member 15 Member For: 14y 2m 4d Posted 19/01/13 05:12 AM Author Posted 19/01/13 05:12 AM I meant, seller says it's for xr6 but part number is 723157-0002, it has a rear Ford housing, but hen I look the model no, up, it states it's used for diesel engine, he has great feedback and says it has no shaft play, would this likely be a direct replacement.
shaun001 Member 16 Member For: 13y 9m 8d Posted 20/01/13 05:35 AM Posted 20/01/13 05:35 AM I wouldn t risk it mate were are you located ?
air555 Member 15 Member For: 14y 2m 4d Posted 20/01/13 07:19 AM Author Posted 20/01/13 07:19 AM Yeah that one has sold already, I'm in Kensington, Melbourne.
unclewal Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 16y 18d Posted 20/01/13 07:50 AM Posted 20/01/13 07:50 AM (edited) Speak to ben heywood at procharge in sunbury, he may be able to help you out, explain the situation and what you want and see what he quotes. He supplied my turbo and I am very very happy with it and it did not cost the earth Edited 20/01/13 07:51 AM by unclewal
air555 Member 15 Member For: 14y 2m 4d Posted 20/01/13 07:56 AM Author Posted 20/01/13 07:56 AM Sounds promising unclewal, will give him a call tomorrow, thanks for your advice.
air555 Member 15 Member For: 14y 2m 4d Posted 20/01/13 11:59 PM Author Posted 20/01/13 11:59 PM Called Ben at pro charge, seems like a good bloke and has the best price I have come across, will be taking it in to him next week, will keep you guy's updated. Thanks for all of your input. 1
relentless xr6 Member 363 Member For: 15y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/01/13 12:05 AM Posted 21/01/13 12:05 AM look in clasifieds you will see my turbo in there.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/01/13 12:15 AM Posted 21/01/13 12:15 AM What you doing with your shagged turbo? I'll give you a couple of hung for it!"."
air555 Member 15 Member For: 14y 2m 4d Posted 21/01/13 01:04 AM Author Posted 21/01/13 01:04 AM At this stage I'm taking it to pro charge relentlessxr6 for hopefully a rebuild,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now