FPVFGS Member 359 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Posted 15/01/13 01:02 PM Author Posted 15/01/13 01:02 PM Mick ... I just gave my car a squirt and im officially scared, it made me feel really light headed and everything felt so surreal ... Honstley and I think we may need to de tune it .. Just joking I love it 3
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 15/01/13 09:28 PM Posted 15/01/13 09:28 PM well that means we meet the required target
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 11d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 16/01/13 12:05 AM Posted 16/01/13 12:05 AM Are you going to run it at Heathcote?
FPVFGS Member 359 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Posted 16/01/13 02:49 AM Author Posted 16/01/13 02:49 AM Sure am .. I'm going to gentle run it though it's a totally different drive now from what it was 1
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/13 03:07 AM Posted 16/01/13 03:07 AM put slicks on it and dont waste your money racing it gently
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 3d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/13 03:23 AM Posted 16/01/13 03:23 AM Excellent power none the less on 98, throw up a dyno sheet if u have one bud
FPVFGS Member 359 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Posted 16/01/13 02:20 PM Author Posted 16/01/13 02:20 PM Yea I will tomorrow tony I take a pic and put it up no problems
FPVFGS Member 359 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mornington Posted 17/01/13 07:33 AM Author Posted 17/01/13 07:33 AM 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now