Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi Guy's I've had my ute for about 5 months just thought I'd say hi. Best ute I've owned it's a Bf 2 manual and is build number 2.

post-52992-0-00020300-1356854224_thumb.j

post-52992-0-39157000-1356854244_thumb.j

post-52992-0-52537700-1356854261_thumb.j

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

Nice ute mate. I like the Pursuit utes (just not quite as quick as the turbos :sungum: )

  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nice ute mate. I like the Pursuit utes (just not quite as quick as the turbos sun_bespectacled.gif )

Until we Supercharge them :yeahyeah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...