cjroche270 New Member 11 Member For: 14y 10m 29d Posted 27/12/12 05:03 AM Author Posted 27/12/12 05:03 AM Thanks mate will have to get a set of them 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 05:23 AM Posted 27/12/12 05:23 AM Yea that would make sense as it happened worse on the highway when dropping back to overtake. I have tightened everything up and is a lot better it still creeps up in 3rd but is ok if I feed it in slower. Other gears seem ok. Boost gauge is only a cheap speco so probably isnt the best. I think it must have been the joiner between tb elbow and tb as it was the only one that could be tightened or the stock bov as the plunger thingo inside wasn't centred. Is there a better choice in spark plugs as it only has stock ones in now. Appreciate the help from you guys has put my mind at ease now all good now mate.? was it throttle body elbow mate.?
cjroche270 New Member 11 Member For: 14y 10m 29d Posted 27/12/12 06:16 AM Author Posted 27/12/12 06:16 AM Yeah mate I think so it was the only one that wasn't completely tight. Either that or bov wasn't sealing properly. Just need some new plugs and it should be all good 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 07:32 AM Posted 27/12/12 07:32 AM sweet mate. happy its work out for ya.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/12/12 09:04 AM Posted 27/12/12 09:04 AM (edited) Yeah mate I think so it was the only one that wasn't completely tight. Either that or bov wasn't sealing properly. Just need some new plugs and it should be all goodDont tell everybody but this is where I get mine I had them in about a week from USA - save poo loads. Gapped correct just fit them.http://www.ebay.com....=item2317b79053 Edited 27/12/12 09:17 AM by Bomber
cjroche270 New Member 11 Member For: 14y 10m 29d Posted 27/12/12 09:40 AM Author Posted 27/12/12 09:40 AM Less than half price compared to here. Shows how much we get ripped off. Gotta love ebay. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now