blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 25/12/12 06:22 AM Posted 25/12/12 06:22 AM hi guys just recently brought a relocation kit for my f6, but the thing is it didnt come with any instructions about where the wires goes all I got was just 2 m length of cable and that's all, any one here able to give me advise on how to do it much appreciate
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/12/12 06:23 AM Posted 25/12/12 06:23 AM What? No battery tray?
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 25/12/12 06:39 AM Author Posted 25/12/12 06:39 AM I got the the tray and all but no instructions about the wiring
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 25/12/12 07:49 AM Posted 25/12/12 07:49 AM What brand? Sounds a bit dodge. One goes to your starter motor and the other to earth/ground
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 25/12/12 12:27 PM Author Posted 25/12/12 12:27 PM its a staino brand if that helps, what do I do with the orginal connection do I cut it out or should I just leave it
willo88 Member 700 Member For: 14y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 25/12/12 09:38 PM Posted 25/12/12 09:38 PM Insulate the originals and and tie them back neatly somewhere to prevent them arcing on anything. Mine sits nicely inside the Turbo side air box and isn't hurting anything. I've read on here somewhere that people have traced the originals back and cut them to the new length...up to you
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 26/12/12 04:02 AM Author Posted 26/12/12 04:02 AM Well I done the relocation today cleaned all terminal strips and checked all crimps n found the the car was struggling to hold I idle is it because the lead is too long
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 26/12/12 04:05 AM Author Posted 26/12/12 04:05 AM Do I have reload my tune to the car
blackxr50 Member 65 Member For: 15y 10m 8d Posted 26/12/12 04:28 AM Author Posted 26/12/12 04:28 AM So I put it back how it was from the start and now every time I put the car in drive the car stalls
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Posted 26/12/12 07:06 AM Posted 26/12/12 07:06 AM Clean your throttle body
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now