oztrev Member 5 Member For: 13y 10m 3d Posted 17/12/12 02:05 AM Posted 17/12/12 02:05 AM Hi All,I registered a couple of weeks ago whilst in the process of finding a Typhoon. I've since purchased an Ego BF MKII F6 R-Spec, and picked it up on Saturday. I'm in Melbourne, but found the car in Hobart. I'd looked at a couple here, but wasn't overly fussed with them, and then saw this one. I called the owner on 8/12, flew down on the Sunday and sealed the deal. Two days ago, we flew down and brought her back on The Spirit Of Tasmania. The ship ride was calm, and overall was ok (except for lack of sleep).I absolutely love this car. As I said, I had looked at a couple prior, and one of them was an R-Spec as well, but it did nothing for me. This one, I fell in love with as soon as I jumped in it. The car is one-owner, and has 38,600km on the clock. The tyres were the original and were close to needing replacing, so I replaced them yesterday. The ECU has been flashed, and the dyno sheet I got with the car says it is making 275rwkw which is enough for me. That might change in the future...Photos:http://i1282.photobu...zpsa696bc53.jpghttp://i1282.photobu...zps99cbc793.jpghttp://i1282.photobu...zpsf4dd9eaa.jpg
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/12/12 03:39 AM Posted 17/12/12 03:39 AM She looks sweet as mate
Rubberman Member 37 Member For: 15y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 17/12/12 03:55 AM Posted 17/12/12 03:55 AM Being that its from Tassy does it have more head room ? 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/12/12 03:57 AM Posted 17/12/12 03:57 AM Oh dear
oztrev Member 5 Member For: 13y 10m 3d Posted 17/12/12 08:10 AM Author Posted 17/12/12 08:10 AM Haha, no. The previous owner is a great bloke. As well as the usual stuff (folder with COA and book cover), he also gave me a car cover, sun reflector shade, some armour all leather wipes and car wash, the gift he got when he bought the car (small luggage case), a Ford Racing jacket, fpv pen and keyring. He figured he doesn't need it anymore so I might as well have it.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 17/12/12 09:06 AM Posted 17/12/12 09:06 AM Did u get it for free then....lol
oztrev Member 5 Member For: 13y 10m 3d Posted 17/12/12 09:08 AM Author Posted 17/12/12 09:08 AM Haha, I wish.
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Posted 17/12/12 12:06 PM Posted 17/12/12 12:06 PM Very nice !!
F6RCED Member 5 Member For: 13y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: SA, Adelaide Posted 09/02/13 02:54 PM Posted 09/02/13 02:54 PM Your F6 looks clean as mate! I just bought myself the exact same car coincidentally enough! F6 Typhoon BFII Rspec in Ego. Waiting to get my hands on a decent camera to take some photos though.
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 09/02/13 08:13 PM Posted 09/02/13 08:13 PM welcome to the club
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now