Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside
Posted

Hi the other day I've noticed when I was turning onto the freeway I gave it full throttle, it wheel spin then as it was going instead off it changing into the next gear it felt like I lost all throttle and it felt like when u wheel spin with traction control on and didn't want to change into the next gear until I backed of and gave gas again, the traction control was turned off. But then after I tried it again and as it was about to change in to the next gear it paused abit then went into the next gear.

The auto was full flushed 5000kms ago and I've had it tuned not long ago

Just abit worried as I dnt want to blow it up

Anyone else had similar problems.

Thanks

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside
Posted

Also it was in normal mode

And it's a bf xr6t

Zf auto

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside
Posted

Just got bak from driving it. When u hold foot to the floor it hits abit over 6k rpm so I'm guessing it limiter n I gotta back of. Also I found in sports mode it sometimes doesn't do it. But it looks to me it only dose it going to 2nd and maybe 3rd gear

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CHCH NZ
Posted

Been modded? my bf f6 has been modded etc and I get the same thing..... best to just use tiptronic for when you put your foot up it

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Westside
Posted

Found out it dose it when you get a tune done so only way to fix it is getting the zf tune.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...