phantom132 Member 16 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/11/12 10:31 AM Posted 26/11/12 10:31 AM hey guys, so I finally got a brand new custom high performance gearbox fitted last week. I wasnt sure if I am ment to run the gear box in?its a 4 spd auto, thanks
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/11/12 10:38 AM Posted 26/11/12 10:38 AM prolly best to ask who built your box?details? howmuchwazit? how much power can it handle?
phantom132 Member 16 Member For: 13y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/11/12 10:39 AM Author Posted 26/11/12 10:39 AM 800hp and cost 5500 the gearbox was jsut rebuilt but with all new internals
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now