Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

hey guys,

so I finally got a brand new custom high performance gearbox fitted last week. I wasnt sure if I am ment to run the gear box in?

its a 4 spd auto, thanks

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

prolly best to ask who built your box?

details? howmuchwazit? how much power can it handle?

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

800hp and cost 5500 the gearbox was jsut rebuilt but with all new internals

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...