Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi Guys,

My freind has found these custom colour WORK Varianza I am in love with these rims.

The reason I am getting them cheap is they have like 10 sets all the same size and offset ready to be sold.

Can you please advise if this size will fit

WORK Varianza T1S (BKB)

20x8.5 +40 / 20x10.0 +47

5x114.3

Thanks,

Matt

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Very snazzy. The sizes should fit. Not too sure about the offsets though. Do a quick search to see what fits.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Would need a 5mm spacer all round. Fronts would be in a bit but not to bad.

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Yea but not a lot of stud left.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Should I probaly stear clear of these ones guys ?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 30d
Posted

I would. Other options out there.

If you would settle for 19s look at the AME Tracers on ebay, come in nice offsets and 9.5/10.5 staggered at around $2500 delivered.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 11d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi Guys,

I am going to bite the bullet and buy these rims.

WORK Varianza T1S (BKB)

20x8.5 +40 / 20x10.0 +47

5x114.3

I need to now buy some spacer plates and was wondering if I coulod get a definitive answer as to what spacers I will need for the front and back ?

Also some assistance on where to buy them etc.

Cheers,

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...