Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 15d
Posted

Keep the D1R's! They look so tough! Use trainers G series if you want a gauge of how black vertinis looks on a white car

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

What are the offsets on the front of the D1Rs?

If you're selling let me know. I like em :-)

  • Like 1
  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

No worm you've had enough wheells I want them! Haha nah theyre a really nice rim

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Ill just buy my own... :-)

  • billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

I was kidding mate after my tune this Friday I'm gunna be broke

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 8d
Posted (edited)

What are the offsets on the front of the D1Rs?

If you're selling let me know. I like em :-)

No worm you've had enough wheells I want them! Haha nah theyre a really nice rim

im possibly selling them. got a set of magic's lined up.

The D1R's have 245/35/20 Falken 452 Fronts and 295/30/20 Pirelli P Zero Nero Rears. (Both have heaps of tread left!)

Im finding out today about the magics so ill know later on. PM me if your keen and ill let ya know how much today.

I might even get the magics painted. Love the look of the orange ones on I think it was j.d's ute......

Edited by dangreene
  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Let me know. Although the front Tyres are no good as wont fit b series!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 8d
Posted

Can't really see them too well but here is a photo I got last night while there was still a bit of light. (sh*tty iphone camera)

ill have to get some more asap

89FBF07F-869C-4F8D-B376-D034CF63D000-5267-0000079C047660AF.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d
Posted

that's tough

decent offset on the front

Just watch out for full lock over bumps..it will grab your guard and pull it out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...