Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 8d
Posted (edited)

Have spoke to a Tuner, and apparently lots of these cars do this. My almost brand new FG has the roughest idle of any new car I've been in.

I mean normally it would be OK, but sometimes it drops the idle as in like a 2 misfires in a row, then runs OK'ish again. I got told apparently all FG's do this

and it's in the Tune.

I wouldn't expect for such a low KM car plugs or coils to be bad unless something is bad from factory or a dodgy sensor somewhere.

I've found in General most FG's (Not sure about BA's sorry bit off topic but similar motor), don't have a perfect idle, e.g you can feel it in the seat and steering wheel.

Pretty poor for such a new car with lots of Technology, could it be some sensor going bad in some cars or tuning or injector fault?

Cheers.

Edited by Z2TT
  • 4 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 10d
Posted

I was thinking it was just me with a lemon. I've noticed the same thing with mine and it's only got 7000kms on it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...