Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 21d
Posted

Looking for a good mechanic to work on my car in the caboolture/ redcliffe area. Any suggestions?

Guest XR09
  • Guests
Posted

Did you hear the one about the priest, the blonde and the good mechanic......................

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 21d
Posted

Nah mate haven't heard that 1. But thanks for that guys I'm new in the area and I want my ride back up n running asap

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 11m 21d
Posted

My stock turbo has sharted itself I'm looking at getting a new 1 any suggestions? Is expensive better or can I get away with something cheaper? Also a new intercooler? Any other upgrades or suggestions? I'm trying to stick with a 3grand budget for now

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Turbo and cooler kit.. Boom theres your budget

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...