R Spec Gt Ordered

FPV TRANNY

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d

Sorry with late replys guys.Been hectic at work.

This car is Friggin awesome.The motor is a power house standard and the ride is little stiffer then a stock GT but handles great.Ohh,and the sound.My old XR6 may of had more go than the GT but didn't sound anywhere as good as this.

You will love it.....

• Like 1

• Member For: 13y 6m 20d

Yea it looks the same but that wasn't mine. I saw the same one (Pantha) in my home town on Saturday though. Thought someone stole mine for a second lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d

Is it me - wishful thinking - or are we in fact starting to see the dealers talking turkey on these RSpec ??? . A month ago - they were all sold , and dealers which held them - were very tight lipped about wanting to accept any offer - in fact , quite the contrary , if they thought you were geniunely interested - they would bump up the price by $2k - Gee!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d

Being the appointed driver - at a wedding I attended over the weekend - my son , after a few Bundie's - decided he had enough courage to give me a ear full and told me in short ' you 've worked bloodly hard - working several jobs always with the view of generate surplus cash for those toys - bikes , cars , guns '. So , why don't you stop this search for your GT and simple front up to your preferred dealer and buy it ?' .

My reply ' its a $17k difference between the GT and Rspec with SatNav , and as much as I love the RSpec - I can not bring myself to parting with the extra cash !

His reply - buy it now - before you can no longer drive !!