Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Might order a few bars of boost later, they are pretty cheap.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 7d
Posted

It has a braided line Cumn off the turbo goin in to a canaster thing that says earls performance I thought that may b the controller I got the car real cheap yesterday

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 7d
Posted

Never even got to speak to the owner his overseas I'll clean the solenoid if doesn't work would the coils be the right direction

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Start with the Coils mate. Coils/Plugs/Fuel filter as usually the best start for these car when purchased 2nd hand.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Is the 'owner' overseas for work and you bought the car? Sure its ligit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...