Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 22d Posted 15/08/12 09:33 AM Posted 15/08/12 09:33 AM (edited) hey guys bought a 2002 xr6 turbo about a month ago, it is all stock, 87000k's auto, seems like its having a hesitation for a few seconds when it comes on boost than takes off again, it doesn't do it all the time just every now and then, cant really explain exactly what it does, but its exactly the same as this video, does the same sounds the same, car is still under stat warranty so im not too worried, took it to the ford I bought it at the other day and they reckoned it was dirty fuel, I find this hard to believe but I put some injector cleaner through it, it hasn't helped, any ideas guys? Edited 15/08/12 09:34 AM by Aussie Infidel
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 13d Gender: Male Posted 15/08/12 09:37 AM Posted 15/08/12 09:37 AM Say you went through another tank and hasnt changed so stop talking sh*t and fix it
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/08/12 09:38 AM Posted 15/08/12 09:38 AM (edited) lol do not do that, ford will raped your wallet.genuine coils ( edit - and new plugs while you are there) will fix 90% of this problem Edited 15/08/12 09:39 AM by sexual harrassment panda
Aussie Infidel Member 15 Member For: 14y 3m 22d Posted 15/08/12 10:32 AM Author Posted 15/08/12 10:32 AM cool I'll try that, hopefully it'll be free as its still under statutory warranty
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 15/08/12 11:05 AM Posted 15/08/12 11:05 AM dirty fuel could cause issues with injectors, fuel pressure reg or fuel pump, even after the tank of fuel has been used and none of this would be covered by their warranty, plenty of other things though that could cause it 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/08/12 06:11 PM Posted 15/08/12 06:11 PM diff bush will fix the rest of your problemssorry ralphy but I left it for you for a decent length of time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now